Green Pest Solutions Earns Mark of Excellence in Pest Management
September 30, 2014
Green Pest Solutions, now a pioneer in pest management with the addition of QualityPro, is committed to providing the highest quality of integrated pest management services.
Green Pest Solutions, a local pest management company with experience in protecting health, homes and property against pests, has earned the QualityPro designation-the mark of excellence in pest management. Becoming a QualityPro company means that Green Pest Solutions has taken extraordinary steps to ensure that consumers can rely on us. From running criminal background checks on all of our employees to using environmentally sound integrated pest management practices, QualityPro companies are committed to providing consumers with the highest possible services.
“We are honored to receive this prestigious industry mark. With over 100 years combined experience, our team has been working to provide the best integrated pest management solutions for our customers. We are flattered to receive this NPMA designation which strengthens our commitment to our customers to provide the most thorough pest management solutions,” said Matt Jesson, President of Green Lawn Fertilizing, Green Pest Solutions.
Why Green Pest Solutions Is Eligible for QualityPro Certification
- Green Pest Solutions employs only highly trained, fully credentialed and licensed employees who have passed stringent background checks and drug tests.
- Green Pest Solutions consistently engages in truthful and ethical advertising practices.
- Green Pest Solutions provides straightforward warranties and termite service agreements.
- Green Pest Solutions’ insurance policies are always up-to-date and applicable.
- As a QualityPro company, Green Pest Solutions remains committed to providing customers with the best possible service based on the four Quality Pro principles: Technician Training, Consumer Relations, Business Operations and Environmental Stewardship.
The Mark of Excellence is a designation awarded by the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), an organization responsible for standardizing best business practices in the pest management industry. QualityPro awards are bestowed upon upstanding members of the NPMA. Currently Quality Pro represents over 400 of the very best pest management companies operating in the U.S. and Canada.