Bleach is considered a pesticide and fungicide because it kills bacterial cells, which makes it an option for spider control in your house.
How to Use Bleach to Kill and Prevent Spiders
- Mix one part bleach with three parts water in a spray bottle
- Spray the mixture directly on spiders from 6″ to 10″ away
- Dispose of the dead spider and clean the bleach from the surface where you sprayed
- Once a week, spray the mixture on areas where spiders have been known to nest or enter your home
A few things to consider:
- Bleach can be dangerous, so be mindful where and when you’re spraying
- This mixture will stain, so be diligent in your clean up methods
Spider Infestation? Call Green Pest Solutions for Help.
Did you know that every home has spiders? It’s perfectly normal for you to share your space with this eight-legged pest. What’s not normal is for there to be a sudden surge in their presence. This could actually be a sign of an infestation from another pest because spiders go where there is food. So, call us at 877-636-9469 if you’re seeing more spiders than normal.