Professional Pest Control Services vs Pestie
Does Pestie Actually Work?
If you’re an avid DIYer, you probably think twice before hiring a professional to do a job you might be able to tackle yourself. With so much information available online, it’s possible to handle your own pest control. In fact, there are now companies like Pestie that give you the tools you need to address pests in your home. But, these DIY solutions aren’t right for everyone. Learn the differences between professional pest control services and Pestie and other DIY methods to help you decide which is the right choice for you.
Professional Pest Control Services vs Pestie and Other DIY Methods
Professional Pest Control Services Pros and Cons
- Results: The experience, knowledge, and up-to-date tactics of a professional pest control company are hard to beat. Although DIY products have shown to be effective in certain circumstances (preventative methods especially), nothing beats the know-how of a seasoned pest professional when you want a thorough job with guaranteed results.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: What happens if ants return a month later? Or if mice find their way back into your home? Most professional pest control companies offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can give them a call if your pest problem continues.
- Safety: Most pest control efforts require pesticides, and whether organic or chemical in nature, the application comes with health risks. A professional knows how to apply pesticides properly to help keep you and your family safe from potentially harmful products.
- Potentially more expensive: If everything goes correctly with your DIY solutions the first time around, professional pest control can cost more money. However, some pest infestations can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage, and your professional service can save you in the long run.
- Sometimes requires a contract: Some professional pest control companies require you to sign up for a long-term contract, and there might be penalties for canceling the contract early.
Pestie and Other DIY Methods Pros and Cons
- You get to work on your own schedule: There’s no need to coordinate with a company to find the best time for them to come out to your home. One of the best parts of DIYing is your ability to work on your own timeline.
- You could save money: If you have a simple pest control plan and don’t have signs of a greater insect or rodent problem, you will probably be able to save money by handling your pest control efforts yourself.
- Time commitment: When you choose to handle your pest control on your own, you have to invest the time needed for research, inspecting, and applying treatments.
- Some are subscription services: Some programs like Pestie offer subscriptions, and you will be charged periodically. Like other monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscriptions you have, you might forget to cancel if you decide it’s not the right choice for you.
- Costly mistakes: At first glance, DIY pest control might seem to be the least expensive option. But, oftentimes, DIY-applied pesticides seem to be working on the surface while a pest problem is actually growing behind the scenes. This winds up costing you more in the long run, causing you to call a professional to deal with a larger infestation than you had initially.
Choose Green Pest Solutions for 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Green Pest Solutions, we’re here to help when you decide a professional pest service is the right choice for you. Our experienced, friendly team knows how to get pests out of your home and keep them out. Plus, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel confident pests won’t find their way back in. Give us a call today at 877-636-9469 to find out more about how we can help resolve your pest problems.